See full details, itinerary & costs below.
LAST MINUTE (May) – 2 spots have opened up!
LIVE VIDEO CALL:
We held a live video call discussing the trip in more detail.
To request a link to the recorded video, please email us.
John and Eden are excited to guide you
on a powerful and transformative journey
for your Soul.
JOIN US FOR A LIFE-CHANGING TRIP TO THE AMAZON JUNGLE & THE ANDES MOUNTAINS OF PERU!
Each year we are guided to bring a group of people to this magical land, a place that has deeply touched our hearts and stirred our souls. If you have never been, Peru is unique. The energies are intact and pure, the medicine ways ancient and powerful. It is a place that is fast becoming known around the world for it’s ability to heal, awaken, and evolve our very being. It is a cosmic anchor point and a potent portal for divine creation.
Our trip is not for everyone.
But it is for people who are ready and willing to step in powerfully to
everything that needs letting go of, and everything that is ready to awaken within you.
WHAT MAKES OUR TRIPS UNIQUE?
- We support you every step of the way – from the moment we create the trip, we envision the 18 souls who are meant to join us and call you forward.
- Upon registration, we begin to hold space for your deep transformation. We work with you to create specific intentions and hold the energy of your intentions with you.
- We hold several group calls leading up to the journey to prepare you for what’s to come, to weave together the group dynamics, and be sure we arrive ready to hit the ground running.
- We create a private attendee-only Facebook group so we can communicate trip details, share thoughts, ask questions, and all get to know each other prior to the trip.
- We give you a homeopathic version of the plant medicine to take prior to our trip to prepare your body for the experience in the jungle.
- We offer additional private 1-on-1 sessions (at a discounted rate to trip attendees) to help you open the light body and help with the work you will be doing in the jungle.
- During our 10 days together, we dive deep into ceremony with our indigenous healers, guiding you, working 1-on-1 with you, and supporting you each and every day to realize your intentions for healing, awakening, transformation or whatever it is that personally called you to Peru.
- We offer a post-trip year-long program* including monthly group calls and sacred ceremonies to help you fully integrate your shifts from the trip, rejoin your new friends, and ultimately help you create the new life you manifested on the trip.
We do not simply lead a sightseeing tourist trip to Peru, nor are we there to speak ‘at you’ with spiritual talk. We put in a tremendous amount of time and effort to create an experience for your deep and personal transformation, and are dedicated to seeing you get everything you want – and more!
*not included in trip price, program is optional and is discussed at the end of the trip
Here’s a few testimonials from our recent trips….
“This was one of my best sacred travel experiences. Thank you from the heart.”
“John and Eden put together an amazing, magical experience that so fully supported my intention for personal healing. They organized all the details and maintained a consistent sacred container so it was OK for me to turn inward or expand outward, whatever my heart called for in the moment. I wanted a travel experience focused on spiritual development, but not led by a couple of authoritative ‘gurus’. Gratefully, this is what I received. Love to you both!.”
“You did an amazing job with every aspect of this trip.”
“Great leaders. Great planning and everything went on without a tremendous amount of chaos which is unbelievable in this size of a group. Sharing of wisdom was spot on!”
“John and Eden are wonderful. Communication throughout the process was informative and organized. I felt very comfortable in the container they created.”
“John – your presence and energy were such a blessing. I felt you were mindful of each of our journeys and held the space for our 8 day ceremony (yes from start to finish…all a ceremony) beautifully. Thank you.”
“So many small meaningful parts… The combination of energy from everyone in the group was perfect and each interaction with was so deep and powerful.”
“Your trip was wonderful, I wouldn’t change a thing”
“Eden…you are a living example of how to balance spirit world with earth world …from Ether to Earth. Your brilliance in communication and organization as well as tuning in to the energy needs of each moment was a teaching I will never forget. I am so grateful for all you shared in both your words and being.”
“As I have been telling all my friends, I would do this trip again in a heartbeat!”
2016 TRIP OVERVIEW
Thursday, June 9
Fly to the Amazon jungle by noon, transfer 30 minutes by van to our retreat center, and have the afternoon free to get settled with our new home. Before dinner, we will meet in circle to officially welcome the group and provide initial thoughts on the days to come, and meet those who will be working with us in ceremony.
Friday, June 10
Breakfast, then meet in circle to discuss the coming ceremony and intention setting. Lunch, then time in the jungle connecting with its energy. Visit with parrots, butterflies, and abundant jungle life, take a swim under the waterfall. Our first evening ceremony with the curanderos, our indigenous shamans, outdoors under the stars.
Saturday, June 11
Breakfast, then meet in circle to integrate ceremony experiences from the night before, receive 1-on-1 help and guidance as needed. Lunch, then flowers bath next to the waterfall by the Shipibo maestras (women healers), free time, then evening ceremony again.
Sunday, June 12
Breakfast, meet in circle to integrate ceremony and receive 1-on-1 help. Lunch, followed again by flowers bath next to the waterfall, optional art therapy painting and creative projects, free time, then our last evening of ceremony!
Monday, June 13
Breakfast, then meet in circle to integrate ceremony experiences from the night before, receive 1-on-1 help and guidance as needed. We then board our buses and do a beautiful day excursion to a luscious waterfall and lake up in the mountains! Lunch outdoors and time to relax. Dinner, then free evening.
Tuesday, June 14
Travel day! We say goodbye to the jungle and our shamans, and embark on the second part of our adventure. We fly to Cusco, arriving early evening, and head out to the Sacred Valley to check-in to a luxe hotel for rest & relaxation!
Wednesday, June 15
Rest day! We will have a free day to spend at our hotel. Enjoy the gardens, get a massage, do yoga, just rest – or take a short trip in to Pisac for a great shopping at one of the largest markets in town. Group dinner on site.
Thursday, June 16
Off we go on an amazing journey of beauty, through the Sacred Valley and into the snow-peaked Andes mountains! We will arrive to a native village, take a short hike to our camp site location (all tents and equipment will be set up for us). Two Q’ero shamans will join us as we connect deeply with the energy of the mountains, eat dinner under the stars, and share wisdom around a camp fire.
Friday, June 17
We wake up in the beautiful fresh air of the mountains, eat a warm breakfast, then prepare for our hike further up the mountain. Our Q’ero shamans and guides will lead us on a 2 hour hike up to a magical canyon, where we will be surrounded by condors and eagles flying overhead! There, we will honor the earth and have our Q’ero shamans lead a despacho ceremony, followed by giving each person a shamanic rite of initiation. Once complete, we will descend back to base camp, where we will say goodbye to our guides and board the bus back to Cusco, checking in to a new hotel.
| DAY 10|
Saturday, June 18
Up early as we head up in to the hills above Cusco and once again enter in a ceremony for our Soul’s journey. This is a day-long ceremony where we will experience the profound beauty and magic of pachamama (mother earth), and work together well into the evening, gathering around the fire and deepening our connection and understanding of our Soul’s journey from this trip. We will be staying the night at the mountain house.
Sunday, June 19
Breakfast, then we say goodbye to our hosts and head back in to the city of Cusco where people will leave to catch their flights home*, everyone returning home with our heart’s full and lives changed.
(*some people may choose to extend their trip with additional excursions, such as to Machu Picchu. Contact us for details).
IMPORTANT MESSAGES, PLEASE READ:
This trip involves use of plant medicines to heal the physical, emotional, and energetic bodies used for hundreds of years by indigenous shamans. It is your choice to use them, or not. Your safety and well-being are of utmost importance to us, however given the nature of the jungle we cannot guarantee it. You must be in good mental and emotional health before choosing to come on this journey. If you have serious health or psychological conditions that require medication, you must speak with your doctor or natural health practitioner if this trip is right for you. Mixing certain pharmaceutical medications with plant medicine can be dangerous. Feel free to email us if you have any questions we can answer for you first.
Our trips are known as more upscale in nature as we try to provide the best lodging possible for the price (4 star or luxury hotels). HOTEL ROOMS ARE ALWAYS DOUBLE OCCUPANCY – that is, 2 people per room. We assign roommates (which changes at each location so you are always with someone new), based on who we think will be the best match for you. HOWEVER – the 2016 trip has some unique sleeping situations:1. JUNGLE: The retreat centre has SHARED ROOMS with 4 to 8 beds per room. There is 1 or 2 rooms for couples. It is nice, beautifully appointed housing by western standards (not easy to find in the middle of the jungle!) – protected from the elements and jungle critters, comfortable beds, nice decor, gorgeous sacred art painted on the walls. There are shared bathrooms. Women will always room with women, men with men (except couples where possible can be put together). Please see this as part of the group experience, and we always see beautiful new friendships form as a result. There are plenty of spaces indoors and out to have alone time should you need it. We will be up late past midnight every night due to ceremony, and generally up early.2. CAMPING: This trip will have 1 night of camping in the mountains. All tents, sleeping bags, and mats are provided and set-up for you. You will be sharing a tent with 1 other person. Weather will be a factor and it will likely be very cold at night (40 degrees) so you will need to come prepared. The remaining time on the trip you will be in truly beautiful upscale hotels, 2 people per room.
- MIND-SET: Please come with an open-heart and open-mind, along with a ‘go-with-the-flow’ attitude.
- HONORING: Like any group, each person will be in their own rhythm. It is our intention each person honors everyone’s Truth and their transformative process. This is a spiritual expedition, and as such, each person may go through times that require more introspection and support. Things can come up for healing, for looking at, for releasing. There can be tremendous open-hearted experiences that transform the Soul. It is imperative each person joining this trip respect the greater process, boundaries, care, and spiritual requests of each person on the trip. Every person will be honored and supported in their journey.
TRIP DETAILS :
- DATES OF TRIP: June 9th – 19th, 2016
- You must arrive in the jungle, a town called Tarapoto, by late morning on Thursday June 9. It is a 1 hr flight North from Lima (the main international airport).
- You can fly out of Cusco back home anytime after 2pm on Sunday, June 19.
- TRIP INCLUDES:
– All group calls and support leading up to the trip.
– Special group “welcome kit” mailed to your home
– All accommodations, based on double occupancy for hotels (unique accommodations in the jungle and camping, see above)
– All plant medicines
– All day trips, entrance tickets to sacred sites
– All guides, indigenous shamans, 1-on-1 work, and group experiences
– All of your camping equipment, transported and set up for you
– All food, except one lunch & some snacks
– Flight TO Cusco FROM the Jungle
- TRIP DOES NOT INCLUDE:
– Your flight TO the jungle from your home country, or your return flight home FROM Cusco.
– Shopping money, personal items you want to purchase
– Tips for shamans, bus drivers (customary in Peru) – approx $40 USD
– Any optional add-on excursions if you choose to extend your stay in Peru – such as Machu Picchu, Moray, etc (we can connect you with the right people to help you)
COST & PAYMENT PLAN:
- Trip Cost: $3,595 USD
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Register by February 20th, 2016 and get $151 off! Pay only $3,444!
- $400 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT to hold your spot*
- Pay in full by February 1st, OR, payment plan available:
– $400 non-refundable deposit upon registration
– $850 due December 31st
– $850 due February 1st
– $850 due March 15th
– Final $645 due May 1st (only $494 if you got the early bird discount)
- Pay by check, or you can choose to pay via credit card using PayPal, however please note the PayPal transaction fee (2.9% if within the US, 3.5% for international) will apply.
IMPORTANT:No refunds on any money paid if you cancel, for any reason, within 2 months of the trip.
*Why is the deposit non-refundable? As soon as you register we begin to secure buses, tickets, and other logistics against that money. A tremendous amount of time and effort goes in to each person as soon as you register. If you drop out, we are out that money… even in the event we find a replacement for your spot. PLEASE HONOR THIS DEPOSIT EXCHANGE, EVEN IF YOU MUST DROP OUT FOR PERSONAL REASONS AT ANY POINT BEFORE THE TRIP. The deposit cannot be applied to future trips or personal sessions.
FOR QUESTIONS OR TO REGISTER:
or call John Germain Leto at 917-439-1242.