Create a Thriving Client Practice
Helping healers help the world through their life’s work. This course is open to everyone who is seeking to build a client practice and be in service to others.
Join us in New York!
October 20th – 23rd, 2012
@ Menla Mountain Retreat Center
Menla retreat center is a serene sanctuary located in a 320 acre valley in the Catskill Mountains of New York, approximately 2.5 hrs from New York city. Visit www.menlamountain.org for more information.
Workshop Rate:Only $550 if you book before October 8th!
|“Since I got back from the “Create a Thriving Practice” course my practice has really taken off – in many exciting directions. I immediately had 9 new clients, and have since added 4 more. I have had requests for 2 more Munay-Ki training sessions (I already had two scheduled) and the Noetic Science group in my area has asked me to come speak to them. I am excited about all this, and sooo grateful!”|
– Patricia Cockrel
About the Course:
As you step fully onto your highest path, being of service to others in their own healing, there are additional tools that can enhance your ability to connect more fully with people to be in action on your soul’s journey.
How can you take the wisdom and methods you’ve learned and offer them as a service to others with integrity, power, and certainty?
This course will open up new ways of creating abundance by removing energetic barriers to being fully visible in the world and manifesting a rich and deep client practice. It is an entire approach to give you not only the tools, but the certainty of how to step out into the world fully embracing your path.
Led by Four Winds Light Body graduate and nationally-known Life Coach, John Germain Leto, this course is designed to have you attract your ideal clients with grace and ease. Learn the practical steps to fulfilling your soul’s journey through your life’s work.
There are three primary intentions of the course:
- To have the practitioners remove any energetic barriers to being fully visible and known in the world and to activate their highest destiny of being of service.
- To have you develop a specific focus for your practice so that it informs how you talk and present what you do. That precise language will enable you to attract your ideal clients in a way that doesn’t require active pushing.
- To create a community of successful practitioners who stand in certainty and receive ongoing support in stepping fully onto your highest path. We’re going to win by doing this together.
|“Our work is not always easily explained or promoted. John’s and Eden’s workshop helped me to return to my practice renewed and inspired. The solid tools they provided, as well as their ongoing support and feedback, have been instrumental in re-visioning, regrounding, and reaffirming my client work and how I present it. The week after I returned from their class, my appointment schedule filled up two weeks out and has stayed that way. I just have to remember to keep saying ‘yes!'”|
– Jeff Farwell, Salt Lake City, Utah
Only $550 if you book before October 8th
$625 thereafter. Price does not include accommodations/meals.
4 Days of Energetic Clearing, Practical Information, and Activation.
Day 1 – Half Day: (Clearing and Soul Path)
- Introduction to the Program
- Working to Clear Energetic Barriers to Being Known and Visible
- Determining the Focus of your Practice – Part I
- Honoring your own soul’s journey and the unique lessons as they apply to others on a similar path
- Envisioning Your Thriving Client Practice: A Path of Authenticity and Integrity
- Playing to Your Strengths: Fire Ceremony and Exercise
Day 2 – Full Day: (The Focus of Your Practice)
- Guided Meditation Exercise: Manifesting your Full Practice from the Heart
- Determining the Focus on your Shamanic Practice – Part II
- Standing in Your Truth to Attract Your Ideal Clients
- Building the Foundation to Increase Trust
- Speaking powerfully about what you do – crafting the ultimate “elevator” speech
Day 3 – Full Day: (Creating Your Brand)
- Creating a personal brand that’s rooted in your truth
- Making your strongest impression in all of the ways that you come across (photos, website, online presence, bio, and business card)
- Creating a compelling online presence – The essentials that need to be on your website
- About Me – Writing your most effective bio (hint: its not what you think)
- Making the most of social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Understanding where clients come from – broadening each avenue
- The 3 biggest imaging mistakes that people make
- Fire Ceremony during the evening
Day 4 – Half Day: (The Nuts and Bolts of Working with Clients)
- The first phone conversation – The natural process to setting up the first initial client session
- Supporting yourself solely with your passion
- Going from pro-bono to paying clients
- Setting an appropriate fee structure
- Overcoming your daily resistance to take big risks
- The open-hearted approach to connecting fully with potential clients
- Building certainty as a practitioner
- Growing your client base vertically and horizontally
- Self-promotion strategies
- The Destiny Activation of your thriving client practice
- Final thoughts of being in action – the importance of decreasing the significance so you can move forward
Only $550 if you book before October 8th!
$625 thereafter. Price does not include accommodations/meals. After registration you will be given a link to book your accommodation and meal package direct with Menla at special workshop pricing.
GOT QUESTIONS? Email email@example.com